Friday, May 13, 2011

Change the subject

I took a few days off due to company and the bloggeer system was being updated yesterday. A while ago, I promised to write about the thing that makes me the most crazy. Are you ready? This is the big reveal. Any guesses? I know at least a few readers will come up with the right answer.

My red hair goes right into action when people start talking about me. I mean we are really old now and there must be something else to talk about that might be more productive. I have heard a lot of speculation lately about what I am capable of or actually not able to do. I have to wonder if any of these folks have ever met me or can hear themselves talking. The thing is that it always comes full circle and reaches me. It is one of the reasons that I agreed to start a blog and end the "dicussions" and speculation. I am very capable of making my own decisions and handling the things that I agree to or otherwise I wouldn't agree. I really wish that people wouldn't underestimate me. I hope that when people do underestimate me, someone will speak up on my behalf and change the subject.

This brings us to Doctor Day again. I arrived without my daughter today and the lady at the front desk didn't recognize me. Everyone asked where she was from the front desk to the PFT lab to the nurses in training. We didn't have any big revelations today although there might be one drug that we try based on the culture results. We are still waiting to see if the drug is available as there is a shortage of it right now. I expect to visit the swimming pool in June especially since I finally bought a new suit!

We are still looking for your favorite recipes. Since I gave up chocolate, my weight could use some more calories. I did also start exercise again which helps my lungs but not my weight. It is a never ending battle.

Blessings,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment