Monday, May 9, 2011

Doctor Day

My friend saw me in church for Mother's Day wearing normal clothes. I am afraid that the plan didn't work as we hoped and my picc line is still in my arm. We did manage to get a dressing change so we are free of nurse visits until we try again later this week.

I increased my Prednisone in hopes that we could get my lungs to cooperate. It is a little disappointing as I had almost finished getting off Prednisone. You have to reduce your dose gradually so it takes awhile.

The good news around here is that my daughter's first dance recital went better than could have been expected. She is now reconsidering her previously declared retirement.

We are looking forward to some seed shopping this week and beginning to work on our garden both at home and at school. The other good news is that our new shed has walls making more room for plants outside and around the shed. We also have acquired a new bike trailer from our friends so we are going to add that in the mix for our rehab plans. Swimming and yoga will still have to wait.

Blessings,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment