Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Perseverance

I spent Monday afternoon in the procedure room at the U watching Curious George and reading library books. I was fortunate to get approved for a supply of the antibiotic that is on shortage across the country. Apparently, an appeal to the powers that be resulted in a six week supply. We are only planning to use a three week supply but time will tell. When the nurse hooked up my IV for the test dose, my daughter said, "Mom, do we have to stay overnight?" I am not sure if she was relieved or disappointed that we couldn't order jello by room service.

Yesterday, we went to pick up my two youngest nieces who are visiting this week. Our first adventure was a stop for soup and pie. I got the strangest looks with three cute kids and the waitress eventually just said, "So, which one is yours?" We have been having a lot of fun with the exception of a few potty problems that I will leave out for you. I do fully understand why my sister is always cooking and cleaning when you call her house.

We are hoping to take in the zoo tomorrow afternoon if the weather cooperates. I am a little discouraged by still having this line in my arm but if kills the pseudomonas, it will be worth the effort. I think nap time is over.

Blessings,

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment